We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us.
We have created this 30-day returns policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances.
This returns policy applies to customers irrespective of your geographical location.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights (such as your rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000).
Where you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us where:
- We receive the returned product within 30 days following the date of delivery of the product;
- No return goods will be accepted unless previously agreed with Shaolin Shop. Returns under complaint must indicate invoice number and the Shaolin Shop reference number.
- The returned product is unused, in its original unopened packaging (with any seal or shrink-wrap intact), with any labels still attached, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new;
- You comply with the returns procedure set out below; and
- None of the exclusions set out below apply.
- If you need to return all/part of your order for size/item exchange, please return to UK Shaolin Shop, Y B Building, Princes St, Southampton SO14 5RP, UK. The customer will have to pay the return carriage. Please ensure that your cheque in payment of these charges is enclosed with your returns and that your cheque guarantee card number is written on the reverse. Include a copy of the Invoice together with your further instructions for exchange.
- Products returned under this policy must be sent by recorded delivery to Shaolin Shop.
- You will be responsible for paying postage costs associated with returns under this policy.
The following kinds of products may not be returned under this policy:
- Food, drink and any other products liable to deteriorate within the period set out in Section 1 and 2 above;
- DVDs, CDs and other audio or video or audio-visual recordings;
- Computer software (whether on CD-ROM, DVD-ROM or otherwise);
- Newspapers, periodicals, magazines or similar products;
- Special offer or clearance items;
- Any product made to your specification;
- Any product made to order;
- Any product personalised or adapted for you;
- Gift vouchers.
- Refunds and exchanges can only be made for goods that are returned in the original packaging, unworn, unused and unwashed.
- Refunds will ONLY be given for damaged goods where no replacement product can be supplied. Abuse/misuse/incorrect ordering by the customer will NOT be refunded. Goods are not available for inspection or on approval basis. Shaolin Shop can take no responsibility for goods incorrectly ordered. If you are unsure of your size, please check our SIZE GUIDE prior to ordering.
- All other refunds will be liable for an administration charge of 10% of the total invoice price.
- We will give you a refund for the full price of any product properly returned by you in accordance with the terms of this returns policy (including the original delivery charges and excluding the costs of returning the product to us).
- We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
- We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days following the day we received your returned product.
Where you return a product in contravention of this policy (and where you do not have any other legal right to return the product):
- We will not refund or exchange the product;
- We may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product; and
- If we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may destroy or otherwise dispose of the returned product in our sole discretion without any liability to you.